Continuing Ed in New Hampshire
- Continuing Education through The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
- Download CEU Application: PDF format 82Kb or Word format 5Kb
NASW Continuing Ed
NASW’s Professional Education and Training Center is an online tool that enables social workers to access education and training 24 hours a day. NASW is currently building a wide variety of courses covering numerous practice areas. All courses offered are NASW accredited.
- NASW WebEd (free CE’s!) is the venue for online course offerings developed and offered by the NASW National Office. NASW WebEd courses are credited and social workers who pass the course exam will receive CEUs.
- The NASW Specialty Practice Sections (SPS Members Only) provide social workers with the latest trends, treatment strategies, policies, and information on social work issues. We give you the edge you need to stay abreast of what’s happening in the profession and to be most effective in doing your job. Choose from one (or more) of the nine Specialty Practice Sections, and let the power of your NASW membership work for you.
- NASW’s Lunchtime Series Webinars (NASW Members Only) are live monthly hour long teleconferences are exclusively for NASW members. The Lunchtime Series highlights the latest social work issues being addressed by NASW. Besides a live teleconference, members can access the transcripts and audio/pod cast component of the teleconference 24/7 through NASW’s Web site. Members may also earn continuing education units (CEUs) upon successful completion of an online test following each teleconference.