CEU Requirements for License Renewal
- The NH Board of Mental Health requires 40 CEU’s with 6 in ethics and 3 in suicide prevention during your two- year license period. Refer to Administrative Rule Mhp 402 for complete details.
Additional CEU Opportunities
- The Mental Health Center of Greater Nashua- Click here to view continuing education opportunities being offered.
- Social Work Online CE Institute the NASW chapter sponsored CE Institute. The library of courses is comprised of social work focused courses developed by NASW producing chapters to meet quality and standards of NASW. All courses require you pass a post-test with a minimum passing grade and submit a course evaluation before a certificate of completion will be issued.
- NASW’s Professional Education and Training Center is an online tool that enables social workers to access education and training 24 hours a day. NASW is currently building a wide variety of courses covering numerous practice areas. All courses offered are NASW accredited.
- The NASW Specialty Practice Sections (SPS Members Only) provide social workers with the latest trends, treatment strategies, policies, and information on social work issues. We give you the edge you need to stay abreast of what’s happening in the profession and to be most effective in doing your job. Choose from one (or more) of the nine Specialty Practice Sections, and let the power of your NASW membership work for you.